Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury can lead to time off from work, lost wages, and sometimes the loss of a loved one. Here at Lesley Law Firm, we cannot undo what an automobile accident or any other personal injury that has occured, but we can make them pay for the damages that they have caused.
Automobile accidents happen everyday, but that doesn’t mean that you don’t deserve compensation. With medical bills, lost wages, and warrants an ability to carry on the same activities after an automobile accident, expenses will add up over time. Make sure you get the right representation when you experience an automobile accident and deserve compensation.
Sexual harassment is any unwelcome sexual advances and/or physical conduct from another person that is unwanted. Sexual harassment is never accepted. Some types of sexual harassment are:
- visual conduct: leering, making sexual gestures, displaying of suggestive objects, pictures, cartoons, or posters
- physical conduct: assault, blocking movements, touching
- unwanted sexual gestures
- verbal conduct: making or using derogatory comments, epithets, slurs, and jokes
- verbal sexual advances or propositions
- threats made after negative response to sexual gestsures
- offering employment for sexual acts
- verbal abuse of a sexual nature, graphic verbal commentaries about an individual’s body, sexually degrading words used to describe an individual, suggestive or obscene letters, notes, or invitations